Gorgeous home with an in-law suite great for multi generational living. The double bedroom wings can accommodate loved ones and guests. Commuters dream location, conveniently located near major highways providing easy access to Philadelphia, NY, NJ Turnpike and the Jersey Shore. Features 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, dining room, 2 dens, huge family room, 2 laundry rooms, sitting room, 2 decks and a 3 car garage. The attached in-law suite features 2 bedrooms, den, gourmet eat in kitchen with breakfast bar, double wall ovens, gas cook top, large living-room and dining room combinations, laundry room, full bath with bathtub and a separate shower. The master bedroom features his & hers walk in closets, full size hideaway bed, double sink and vanity. 2 separate entrance doors and additional access to both living spaces through the over-sized 3 car attached garage.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
4 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stucco, Stone, Mason, Vinyl Siding
4,706 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Mount Laurel Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- 2nd Kitchen, Island, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
- Combination Living/dining Room, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Stone, Vinyl
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights, Back Yard, Side Yard. Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price