Welcome to 47 Chatham, a lovely Folcroft model beautifully situated with Water Views, located on a desirable street. This home has beautiful light that brings an airiness and brightness that accentuates the homes charm. Walking up to your new home, you will be welcomed by the spacious Covered Patio from where you can take in the lovely water views from across the street. Entering through the Updated Front Door, you are immediately taken with the open feeling of the ample Living Room which is flooded with light from the Updated, Replacement Windows, which are throughout. Your eyes are also led to a sparkling Eat-in, Country Kitchen that has updated and plentiful Cabinets with coordinated Hardware. The Goose-neck Faucet makes preparation and clean-up a breeze. There are many lovely features to this pride of place, including a Glass-front Cabinet, Tall Storage Pantry, Shelving and beautiful light fixture. The back door leads out to a little patio and the back yard is just big enough to manage easily. Comfortable to the core, each Bedroom oozes warmth and can either be utilized as a Primary Bedroom, with the other as an additional Sitting, Guest, Craft Room or Office and/or Exercise Space. The Bathroom is accommodating and has cute touches to discover. There is a conveniently located Laundry Center. The Garage offers flexible usage and a Storage room off the Rear of the Home can house all of your Gardening and Potting paraphernalia!! This Home is strong and sound and being sold in as-is condition. Great opportunity to be had and enjoyed!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Frame, Aluminum Siding
987 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Southampton Township Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Living Room
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating.
- 2+ Access Exits J, 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Security Gate
- Additional Interior Features
- Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Aluminum, Frame
- Lot Dimensions
- 50.00 x 113.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard. Front Yard, Rear Yard, Sideyard(S).
- Community Amenities
- Bike Trail, Billiard Room, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Fitness Center, Gated Community, Lake, Meeting Room, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Party Room, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Putting G
- Security Features
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price