Welcome to this stunning Manchester III model in the desirable Bobby's Run Development in Lumberton and situated on a Premium Corner Lot. As you enter through the welcoming Double Front Doors into a magnificent Two-Story Foyer with hardwood floors that flow up the stairs and down the hallway into the powder room & kitchen. In 2017 front and back staircases were upgraded to hardwood and wrought iron banisters. There are 9 ft. ceilings on much of the main floor. To the left are french doors that lead to a bright first floor Library. To the right, is a large Formal Living Room and Dining Room. There are Hunter Douglas blinds throughout home. The stunning Kitchen includes 42" maple cabinets, granite counters, recessed lighting, under cabinet lighting, built-in secretary desk and island. Enjoy your morning coffee or just relax in the Breakfast Area w/sliding glass doors that lead out to a Stamped Concrete Patio with Lush Landscaping. Off the Kitchen is a Half Bath and Laundry Room. This leads to the Two-Car Garage with Openers. A half wall separates the Kitchen from the Family Room where a soaring Stone Fireplace is the focal point in this Two-Story Family Room; large windows allow lots of natural light, and hardwood staircase leading upstairs. Upstairs double french doors lead to the relaxing Master Bedroom and Bath with Vaulted Ceilings, His/Hers Vanities with storage, Garden Tub, Stall Shower and elegant pillars add the finishing touches to this Master Suite. Attached is a huge walk-in closet. Additional three Bedrooms share a Full Private Bath with Dual Sinks. A large amount of windows throughout create beaming natural light in this immaculate home. A huge unfinished Basement with 9 ft ceiling is ready to be finished to your desire. In 2017 New Roof and Gutters replaced, in 2018 a 75 gal. Water Heater installed. Manicured lawn and landscaping are keep fresh and green with Underground Sprinkler System. Property is conveniently located within walking distance to school, parks and recreation. Close to Rt. 295, NJ Turnpike, Rt 38, Joint Base McGuire-Dix-Lakehurst, Shopping and Dining. Come take a look and own this impeccably maintained home in a lovely neighborhood in Lumberton. Don't delay. Move in before school starts in Sept!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
3,024 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Cable TV, Electric service available, Onsite Telephone, Natural Gas
Lumberton Township Public Schools
RANCOCAS VALLEY REGIONAL
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Library, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area, Formal
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Range/Oven Built-in, Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Dishwasher, Cook Top Range, De-Humidifier, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Gas, Ceiling Fan(s), Attic Fan
- Gas Heat.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Poured
- 1. Gas Burning, Insert, Stone.
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Recessed Lights, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Breakfast Area, Combination Living/dining Room, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot Dimensions
- 0.00 x 0.00
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Out Building, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard. Corner, Front Yard, Landscaping, Premium, Rear Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)